Senior Pictures in Montecito and Santa BArbara
Our Approach, Pricing & Process
Santa Barbara Senior Pictures
Recent Senior Yearbook Pictures
Senior Picture Outfits and Senior Picture Ideas for 2023
Keep us in mind for senior yearbook pictures for your 2023 grad! We are one of the top Santa Barbara photographers for senior yearbook pictures and graduation portraits for college graduates and Masters degree graduation portraits too! These area few ideas for choosing the best outfits for senior pictures and the best locations and ideas.
Here are some of our favorite senior picture ideas:
- Outdoor setting: Consider taking your senior photos in a natural setting, such as a park or garden. This can add a sense of whimsy and youth to your photos.
- Urban setting: For a more edgy, city vibe, try taking your senior photos in an urban setting. This could be in the downtown area of your city or in an interesting architectural setting like our funk zone or a colorful mural, or even a parking garage with a great view.
- Sports or hobbies: Incorporate your passions and hobbies into your senior photos as in the example. ofthe ballerina below.. If you’re a athlete, consider taking some photos on the field or court. If you love music, bring along your instrument.
- Formal wear: Dress up in a formal outfit, such as a tuxedo or evening gown, for a classic and sophisticated look.
- Casual wear: On the other hand, you could go for a more laid-back and casual look by wearing your favorite jeans and t-shirt.
- Group photos: Consider including your friends in your senior photos for a fun group shot.
- Pets: If you have a beloved pet, consider including them in your senior photos for a cute and unique touch.
- Special location: Is there a place that holds special meaning to you? Consider taking your senior photos there to add a personal touch.
- Black and white: Black and white photos have a timeless and elegant feel. Consider converting some of your senior photos to black and white for a classic look.
- Seasonal: The time of year can also play a role in your senior photo shoot. Fall foliage, spring flowers, and winter snow can all add a beautiful and seasonal touch to your photos.
Ultimately, the best senior picture idea or outfit is one that reflects your personality and interests. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and try something unique.
How Much Do Senior Pictures Cost?
I charge $475 for my 45 minute session with three retouched files and a gallery of high res selects. $675 for up to an hour and a half and five high res selects which allows us to go to multiple locations and change into multiple senior picture outfits. The Full Session also includes more selects in the gallery and time to include friends and family into the session as well.
Schedule Senior Pictures
What Makes Me One of the Best Photographers for Senior Pictures?